The Prussian Confederation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A gathering of all Germanic States

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Our Public Chat Channel On IRC Is #Prussia.

Anyone who receives new attacks post 31.03 should inform both CnaedmacAilpn and Zedmark. Peace offers are being sent out from all the attackers as we speak

Government List
Monarch
- CnaedmacAilpn

Chancellor
-Vacant

Members of Parliament
- Vacant
- Vacant
- Vacant

Minister Of Foreign Affairs
- Erakian

Deputy Minister Of Foreign Affairs
- Vacant

Minister Of Internal Affairs
- Vacant

Deputy Minister Of Internal Affairs
- Vacant

Minister Of Defense
- Vacant

Deputy Minister Of Defence
Vacant

Minister Of Finance
- Vacant

Deputy Minister of Finance
- TBD

Latest topics
» The Ironborn Diplomatic Application
Diplomatic Mask Change Request I_icon_minitimeby CnaedmacAilpn July 3rd 2015, 19:57

» The Crimson Army
Diplomatic Mask Change Request I_icon_minitimeby The Dark Emperor June 3rd 2015, 19:39

» Ecanus Vaiken's Membership Application
Diplomatic Mask Change Request I_icon_minitimeby CnaedmacAilpn April 27th 2015, 17:34

» Krisscleveland's Membership Application
Diplomatic Mask Change Request I_icon_minitimeby CnaedmacAilpn April 26th 2015, 17:24

» TSO Ambassador
Diplomatic Mask Change Request I_icon_minitimeby CnaedmacAilpn December 8th 2014, 22:50

Diplomatic Mask Change Request

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
MadMax

Diplomatic Mask Change Request Empty
PostSubject: Diplomatic Mask Change Request   Diplomatic Mask Change Request I_icon_minitimeNovember 18th 2014, 12:10

As of Wednesday, November 19. I will be requiring a change of Mask from Pax Corvus to the Confederation Of Independent States, along with an Embassy.

An Embassy for The Prussian Confederation has been pre-registered on the new forums at http://independentstates.forumotion.co.uk in anticipation of diplomatic visits.

The Confederation Of Independent States will launch with a Protectorate Treaty provided by our very good friends and allies the Knights Of The Round Table.

The Confederation Of Independent States has three members of High Government. The President, Vice President and Legislator. The Senate and House Of Representatives. The Government consists of Secretary Of State For Foreign Affairs, Secretary Of State For Internal Affairs, Secretary Of State For Homeland Affairs & Security, Secretary Of State For Finance & Trade, Secretary of State For Of Defence and Secretary Of State For Recruitment And Education. And of course myself as Founder/TFT.

Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
CnaedmacAilpn
Monarch
Monarch
CnaedmacAilpn

Aries

PostSubject: Re: Diplomatic Mask Change Request   Diplomatic Mask Change Request I_icon_minitimeNovember 19th 2014, 03:39

All the best in your new home
Back to top Go down
MadMax

PostSubject: Re: Diplomatic Mask Change Request   Diplomatic Mask Change Request I_icon_minitimeNovember 19th 2014, 12:19

Thanks guys. I will have to get cracking on recruiting. I'm a little rusty to say the least, as it is something that I haven't done across at Pax.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Diplomatic Mask Change Request   Diplomatic Mask Change Request I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Diplomatic Mask Change Request
Page 1 of 1