The Prussian Confederation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A gathering of all Germanic States

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Our Public Chat Channel On IRC Is #Prussia.

Anyone who receives new attacks post 31.03 should inform both CnaedmacAilpn and Zedmark. Peace offers are being sent out from all the attackers as we speak

Government List
Monarch
- CnaedmacAilpn

Chancellor
-Vacant

Members of Parliament
- Vacant
- Vacant
- Vacant

Minister Of Foreign Affairs
- Erakian

Deputy Minister Of Foreign Affairs
- Vacant

Minister Of Internal Affairs
- Vacant

Deputy Minister Of Internal Affairs
- Vacant

Minister Of Defense
- Vacant

Deputy Minister Of Defence
Vacant

Minister Of Finance
- Vacant

Deputy Minister of Finance
- TBD

Latest topics
» The Ironborn Diplomatic Application
Tsar Alexander's Membership Application I_icon_minitimeby CnaedmacAilpn July 3rd 2015, 19:57

» The Crimson Army
Tsar Alexander's Membership Application I_icon_minitimeby The Dark Emperor June 3rd 2015, 19:39

» Ecanus Vaiken's Membership Application
Tsar Alexander's Membership Application I_icon_minitimeby CnaedmacAilpn April 27th 2015, 17:34

» Krisscleveland's Membership Application
Tsar Alexander's Membership Application I_icon_minitimeby CnaedmacAilpn April 26th 2015, 17:24

» TSO Ambassador
Tsar Alexander's Membership Application I_icon_minitimeby CnaedmacAilpn December 8th 2014, 22:50

Tsar Alexander's Membership Application

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Tsar Alexander
Citizen
Citizen
Tsar Alexander

Tsar Alexander's Membership Application Empty
PostSubject: Tsar Alexander's Membership Application   Tsar Alexander's Membership Application I_icon_minitimeAugust 24th 2014, 06:44

Ruler Name : Tsar Alexander
Nation Name : Empire of Russia
Nation Link : http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=560097
Nation Team Colour : None
Nation Resources (have you changed them, if so when?) : Gold, Sugar
Nation Strength : 343
What is your RL primary language?: English

Have you been placed on a Z.I. (Zero Infrastructure) List : (Y/N) N

Do you understand that, by joining the Prussian Confederation, you swear to disavow raids (especially tech raids) and attacks on other nations without the express approval of the Prussian government?: (Y/N) Y

Former alliance(s) :
Position(s) held in previous alliance(s), including minor position(s), i.e., Deputy, Assistant, Ministry/Department Staff : Previous name in this alliance: Coolidge.
Have you officially resigned from your previous alliance?: (Y/N) Y?
Reasons for leaving your former alliance(s) : Boredom-loss of time
Are you involved in any aggressive wars? : No
Who recruited you to join the Prussian Confederation? : No one
Reasons for requesting membership? : To be back with "the crew"

All nations under 3500 infrastructure are required to sell technology to tech buyers, do you understand this? : Y

I, Tsar Alexander, swear to uphold the Constitution of the Prussian Confederation at all times and agree that it is my duty to serve the Prussian Confederation to the best of my ability in all circumstances.

I, Tsar Alexander, agree that if I give false information in this application my nation is subject to whatever action deemed appropriate by the government of the Prussian government.
Back to top Go down
Czar Lazar
Foreign Guest
Czar Lazar

PostSubject: Re: Tsar Alexander's Membership Application   Tsar Alexander's Membership Application I_icon_minitimeAugust 24th 2014, 09:47

welcome back again, again.
Back to top Go down
Tsar Alexander
Citizen
Citizen
Tsar Alexander

PostSubject: Re: Tsar Alexander's Membership Application   Tsar Alexander's Membership Application I_icon_minitimeAugust 24th 2014, 09:50

Czar Lazar wrote:
welcome back again, again.

Thanks. Hopefully you all find it in you to accept me again, again.
Back to top Go down
Heinrich I

Heinrich I

PostSubject: Re: Tsar Alexander's Membership Application   Tsar Alexander's Membership Application I_icon_minitimeAugust 24th 2014, 11:19

Greetings again Alexander! I had hoped you may someday return and it gives me great joy to welcome you back!
Back to top Go down
Tsar Alexander
Citizen
Citizen
Tsar Alexander

PostSubject: Re: Tsar Alexander's Membership Application   Tsar Alexander's Membership Application I_icon_minitimeAugust 24th 2014, 12:56

Heinrich I wrote:
Greetings again Alexander! I had hoped you may someday return and it gives me great joy to welcome you back!

Thank you. It also gives me joy to see some of the old timers back here, as well as some new faces.
Back to top Go down
President Orff

President Orff

PostSubject: Re: Tsar Alexander's Membership Application   Tsar Alexander's Membership Application I_icon_minitimeAugust 24th 2014, 21:03

Welcome to The Prussian Confederation, your application has been approved. You have been masked as a Immigrant, please visit the Academy section found here, https://unicorn.forumotion.co.uk/f33-the-academy and read over the guides that will assist you in building your nation.

All applicants are required to take a short exam that covers the material, in order to be masked as a full Citizen. You will have a period of 10 days to complete this. Once you have read the guides please take the exam and send it completed to me in a personal message. Let me know if you have any questions.
Back to top Go down
http://www.corclan.org
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tsar Alexander's Membership Application   Tsar Alexander's Membership Application I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tsar Alexander's Membership Application
Page 1 of 1