The Prussian Confederation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A gathering of all Germanic States

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Our Public Chat Channel On IRC Is #Prussia.

Anyone who receives new attacks post 31.03 should inform both CnaedmacAilpn and Zedmark. Peace offers are being sent out from all the attackers as we speak

Government List
Monarch
- CnaedmacAilpn

Chancellor
-Vacant

Members of Parliament
- Vacant
- Vacant
- Vacant

Minister Of Foreign Affairs
- Erakian

Deputy Minister Of Foreign Affairs
- Vacant

Minister Of Internal Affairs
- Vacant

Deputy Minister Of Internal Affairs
- Vacant

Minister Of Defense
- Vacant

Deputy Minister Of Defence
Vacant

Minister Of Finance
- Vacant

Deputy Minister of Finance
- TBD

Latest topics
» The Ironborn Diplomatic Application
Clarkeson/Dupont app I_icon_minitimeby CnaedmacAilpn July 3rd 2015, 19:57

» The Crimson Army
Clarkeson/Dupont app I_icon_minitimeby The Dark Emperor June 3rd 2015, 19:39

» Ecanus Vaiken's Membership Application
Clarkeson/Dupont app I_icon_minitimeby CnaedmacAilpn April 27th 2015, 17:34

» Krisscleveland's Membership Application
Clarkeson/Dupont app I_icon_minitimeby CnaedmacAilpn April 26th 2015, 17:24

» TSO Ambassador
Clarkeson/Dupont app I_icon_minitimeby CnaedmacAilpn December 8th 2014, 22:50

Clarkeson/Dupont app

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Clarkeson
Citizen
Citizen

Clarkeson/Dupont app Empty
PostSubject: Clarkeson/Dupont app   Clarkeson/Dupont app I_icon_minitimeJuly 19th 2014, 07:43

Ruler Name : Clarkeson
   Nation Name : Dupont
   Nation Link : http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=557836
   Nation Team Colour : Maroon( I can change it if a nearly complete trade circle comes that which I could benefit from joining)
   Nation Resources (have you changed them, if so when?) : Aluminum & silver, no I have never changed them.
   Nation Strength : 903.00 at the time of this application
   What is your RL primary language?: English

Quote :
   Have you been placed on a Z.I. (Zero Infrastructure) List : What is that? Probably not since I don't know what that is yet.

Do you understand that, by joining the Prussian Confederation, you swear to disavow raids (especially tech raids) and attacks on other nations without the express approval of the Prussian government?: I understand this, and I swear to disavow raids and attacks on other nations without the express approval of the Prussian Government.(I assume that I may defend myself and retaliate if nations declare war on me?)

Former alliance(s) : Not applicable
   Position(s) held in previous alliance(s), including minor position(s), i.e., Deputy, Assistant, Ministry/Department Staff : N/A
   Have you officially resigned from your previous alliance?: N/A
   Reasons for leaving your former alliance(s) : N/A
   Are you involved in any aggressive wars? : Not at the moment
   Who recruited you to join the Prussian Confederation? : Heinrich I
   Reasons for requesting membership? : Alliance protection, seeking 4br-8br trade circle that is looking for one or two people, tech deals(possibly) for extra money.

All nations under 3500 infrastructure are required to sell technology to tech buyers, do you understand this? : I understand this, and as long as it is beneficial I wholly support it.

I, Clarkeson, swear to uphold the Constitution of the Prussian Confederation at all times and agree that it is my duty to serve the Prussian Confederation to the best of my ability in all circumstances.

I, Clarkeson, agree that if I give false information in this application my nation is subject to whatever action deemed appropriate by the government of the Prussian government.

Last edited by Clarkeson on July 19th 2014, 09:07; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Heinrich I

Heinrich I

PostSubject: Re: Clarkeson/Dupont app   Clarkeson/Dupont app I_icon_minitimeJuly 19th 2014, 08:29

Greetings Clarkeson. Thank you for your application and welcome to The Prussian Confederation. Once you are masked, you may peruse our Academy guides on technology deals, basic economy and infrastructure for a better understanding of the mechanics of cybernations gameplay.

In short (and partially paraphrasing our guide on technology deals), you never want more than 100 tech at one time. For example, if you have 2 tech deals, you would wait until the tech is due to your first buyer; send the 100 tech, then buy another 100 tech to send the second buyer. The seller who buys 200 tech at one time for both buyers loses money because the cost of tech increases the more you buy. In this way, your cost to buy tech remains the same. Profit from a standard 6/100 tech deal should be about 4.8 million. The most cost efficient way to purchase 100 tech is in this precise order: 4.5, 10, 10, 5, 10, 10, 10, 10, 5, 10, 10, 5.5. Buying tech in these exact increments will, in fact, save money. The consequences of not doing tech deals will cost your nation as you will develop much slowly than nations that do conduct tech deals.
Back to top Go down
Clarkeson
Citizen
Citizen

PostSubject: Re: Clarkeson/Dupont app   Clarkeson/Dupont app I_icon_minitimeJuly 19th 2014, 08:40

Alright. Then I think it would be a good strategy for me to become a tech seller. You said there is a minimum infra. level where I would have to stop selling tech and start buying from smaller nations. What is that level so i know to stay below it?
Back to top Go down
Heinrich I

Heinrich I

PostSubject: Re: Clarkeson/Dupont app   Clarkeson/Dupont app I_icon_minitimeJuly 19th 2014, 08:51

Nations below 3999.99 infrastructure should sell technology. A nation with 3999.99 or more infra should consider buying tech, as by then, your technology should be roughly proportionate to your infrastructure. Technology is also necessary for maximum citizen happiness, your military and certain nation wonders.

Someone should be along shortly to mask you for citizenship. Meanwhile, I will help get you started with a 6/100 tech deal.

Prost!
Back to top Go down
Clarkeson
Citizen
Citizen

PostSubject: Re: Clarkeson/Dupont app   Clarkeson/Dupont app I_icon_minitimeJuly 19th 2014, 09:19

Does the amount of infrastructure I have influence the cost of purchasing tech? AKA, does the level of infra. I have influence the tech. costs?
Back to top Go down
Heinrich I

Heinrich I

PostSubject: Re: Clarkeson/Dupont app   Clarkeson/Dupont app I_icon_minitimeJuly 19th 2014, 09:24

No. The amount of infra you posses will not effect the cost of the tech you purchase.
Back to top Go down
Clarkeson
Citizen
Citizen

PostSubject: Re: Clarkeson/Dupont app   Clarkeson/Dupont app I_icon_minitimeJuly 19th 2014, 10:02

Great. Now onto infra. How should I buy infra. Should I buy the maximum every time(100) or is there a pattern to follow? I currently have 200 infra(I purchased infra twice; 100 each time) so where do I go from there?

Last edited by Clarkeson on July 19th 2014, 10:14; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Heinrich I

Heinrich I

PostSubject: Re: Clarkeson/Dupont app   Clarkeson/Dupont app I_icon_minitimeJuly 19th 2014, 10:13

From academy guides > basic infrastructure

Quote :
In the last section, we covered tech deals and how to gain money really fast. Now, we will explain what to do with that money so the your nation can actually grow. The core of nation building and increasing the strength of your nation comes in the form of infrastructure (infra) NOT LAND!!!!! The more you have the more citizens your nation gets, the more citizens your nation gets, the more money it makes each time you collect taxes, and the more you collect during taxes, the more things you can buy!!! Now, like everything else, there is a proper way to buy infra. You should buy infra in bundles of 10 at a time and stay at the 99.99 lvls. This means keep 199.99, 299.99, so on and so forth etc. Also note that you should not be using the money from your tech deals to buy infra at every instant. You should save money or back collect every 100 lvls or so to build a warchest (covered later) or have cash in case of emergencies. That’s it for infra for now but we will return to it later after covering improvements.
Back to top Go down
Clarkeson
Citizen
Citizen

PostSubject: Re: Clarkeson/Dupont app   Clarkeson/Dupont app I_icon_minitimeJuly 19th 2014, 10:16

Is there a method to purchasing military? A pattern to Soldiers? To Tanks? Does the price of Aircraft, Navy ships, cruise missiles, nukes, and spies change?

Should I open up a foreign ministry next of folow the public guide and build a bank next?
Back to top Go down
Clarkeson
Citizen
Citizen

PostSubject: Re: Clarkeson/Dupont app   Clarkeson/Dupont app I_icon_minitimeJuly 19th 2014, 10:27

I am going to wait before I start building my nation, btw when can I expect to be 'masked', whatever that means?
Back to top Go down
Heinrich I

Heinrich I

PostSubject: Re: Clarkeson/Dupont app   Clarkeson/Dupont app I_icon_minitimeJuly 19th 2014, 10:49

Someone should be by shortly to mask you. Once 'masked' as a citizen, you are given forum access and may post and reply to topics. You may also explore the academy guides for nation building tips.

Until then, only purchase the number of soldiers necessary to keep your population under control. Soldier count should be minimum of 20 percent of your population. No tanks, aircraft, navy or cruise missiles at this time. Only aircraft increase in cost, as technology makes more advanced aircraft available.

A foreign embassy improvement is a good choice if you intend to keep your foreign aid slots full by selling tech, otherwise focus on citizen happiness.
Back to top Go down
President Orff

President Orff

PostSubject: Re: Clarkeson/Dupont app   Clarkeson/Dupont app I_icon_minitimeJuly 19th 2014, 11:07

Welcome to The Prussian Confederation, your application has been approved. Once you are masked please visit the Academy section found here, https://unicorn.forumotion.co.uk/f33-the-academy and read over the guides that will assist you in building your nation.

All New Citizens are are required to take a short exam that covers the material. Once you have read the guides please take the exam and send it completed to me in a personal message.

If you have any questions please feel free to ask !

Back to top Go down
http://www.corclan.org
Clarkeson
Citizen
Citizen

PostSubject: Re: Clarkeson/Dupont app   Clarkeson/Dupont app I_icon_minitimeJuly 19th 2014, 11:15

Heinrich I wrote:
Someone should be by shortly to mask you. Once 'masked' as a citizen, you are given forum access and may post and reply to topics. You may also explore the academy guides for nation building tips.

Until then, only purchase the number of soldiers necessary to keep your population under control. Soldier count should be minimum of 20 percent of your population. No tanks, aircraft, navy or cruise missiles at this time. Only aircraft increase in cost, as technology makes more advanced aircraft available.

A foreign embassy improvement is a good choice if you intend to keep your foreign aid slots full by selling tech, otherwise focus on citizen happiness.

How do I buy the soldiers? Is there a pattern to follow? i will buy a foreign embassy as my next improvement since I will be a tech seller. I could also use a trade circle. I have aluminum and silver right now but i can change resources.

As a tech seller, I have a few questions though. is there an established thing for tech similar to trade circles(tech selling circles)?
Back to top Go down
Clarkeson
Citizen
Citizen

PostSubject: Re: Clarkeson/Dupont app   Clarkeson/Dupont app I_icon_minitimeJuly 19th 2014, 11:17

President Orff wrote:
Welcome to The Prussian Confederation, your application has been approved. Once you are masked please visit the Academy section found here, https://unicorn.forumotion.co.uk/f33-the-academy and read over the guides that will assist you in building your nation.

All New Citizens are are required to take a short exam that covers the material. Once you have read the guides please take the exam and send it completed to me in a personal message.

If you have any questions please feel free to ask !

When can I expect to be "masked" so I may learn more about how to play this game?
Back to top Go down
Clarkeson
Citizen
Citizen

PostSubject: Re: Clarkeson/Dupont app   Clarkeson/Dupont app I_icon_minitimeJuly 19th 2014, 11:19

I have one more question: What is "poaching" in regards to a group called MI6? It's an in-game term I do not know.
Back to top Go down
President Orff

President Orff

PostSubject: Re: Clarkeson/Dupont app   Clarkeson/Dupont app I_icon_minitimeJuly 19th 2014, 11:33

Poaching most often refers to recruiting people who are already in a alliance, I am not sure what is has to do with M16. As to masking you, unfortunately I do not have access to that yet, but someone should have it done soon, sorry for the wait.
Back to top Go down
http://www.corclan.org
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Clarkeson
Citizen
Citizen

PostSubject: Re: Clarkeson/Dupont app   Clarkeson/Dupont app I_icon_minitimeJuly 19th 2014, 12:02

This is getting long. How long must I wait before I can read the guide & take the exam while building my nation?
Back to top Go down
Clarkeson
Citizen
Citizen

PostSubject: Re: Clarkeson/Dupont app   Clarkeson/Dupont app I_icon_minitimeJuly 19th 2014, 12:03

I would like to apply for deputy minister of finance if I can be masked.

Last edited by Clarkeson on July 19th 2014, 13:38; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Clarkeson
Citizen
Citizen

PostSubject: Re: Clarkeson/Dupont app   Clarkeson/Dupont app I_icon_minitimeJuly 19th 2014, 12:26

roochi08 wrote:
Patience Clarkeson,

as we are a global community every one is on different time zones and commitments 
most things work on the 24hour rule even though its not a rule.

but when you post you may get a response in 5mins / 5 hours or 15 hours all depends who is online at the time.

Alright. I sent Sila a trade request and I'm awaiting it, but i do not think this is going to be a complete trade circle.
Back to top Go down
Clarkeson
Citizen
Citizen

PostSubject: Re: Clarkeson/Dupont app   Clarkeson/Dupont app I_icon_minitimeJuly 19th 2014, 13:56

*sees monarch log on, raising hope* *sees monarch offline little while later*

Clarkeson/Dupont app 4187100263_58d6d0a221
Back to top Go down
Clarkeson
Citizen
Citizen

PostSubject: Re: Clarkeson/Dupont app   Clarkeson/Dupont app I_icon_minitimeJuly 19th 2014, 14:32

Why wasn't my application approved by now? I may lose a day of collecting taxes now. This is not cool.
Back to top Go down
Clarkeson
Citizen
Citizen

PostSubject: Re: Clarkeson/Dupont app   Clarkeson/Dupont app I_icon_minitimeJuly 19th 2014, 14:35

roochi08 wrote:
dont collect taxes, only pay bills daily

Why? If I do not collect taxes daily then I lose the entire amount. Like say if I could collect $20,000 in taxes right now. If I did not collect taxes before the server updates, then that full amount will not carry over correct? The game will only add on interest and that is it correct?

Even if it does carry over and I could collect say $40,000 - I have NO IDEA how the taxes work. Would I be able to change the total amount of the two days worth of taxes if I increased the amount a citizen payed(through increase in happiness, or taxes, etc.) or would the amount from the first day stay the same and the amount on the second day be the only one affected?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Clarkeson/Dupont app   Clarkeson/Dupont app I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Clarkeson/Dupont app
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Prussian Confederation :: Immigration :: Chambers of Confederation-
Jump to: