The Prussian Confederation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A gathering of all Germanic States

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Our Public Chat Channel On IRC Is #Prussia.

Anyone who receives new attacks post 31.03 should inform both CnaedmacAilpn and Zedmark. Peace offers are being sent out from all the attackers as we speak

Government List
Monarch
- CnaedmacAilpn

Chancellor
-Vacant

Members of Parliament
- Vacant
- Vacant
- Vacant

Minister Of Foreign Affairs
- Erakian

Deputy Minister Of Foreign Affairs
- Vacant

Minister Of Internal Affairs
- Vacant

Deputy Minister Of Internal Affairs
- Vacant

Minister Of Defense
- Vacant

Deputy Minister Of Defence
Vacant

Minister Of Finance
- Vacant

Deputy Minister of Finance
- TBD

Latest topics
» The Ironborn Diplomatic Application
A Treaty Between Knights and Prussians I_icon_minitimeby CnaedmacAilpn July 3rd 2015, 19:57

» The Crimson Army
A Treaty Between Knights and Prussians I_icon_minitimeby The Dark Emperor June 3rd 2015, 19:39

» Ecanus Vaiken's Membership Application
A Treaty Between Knights and Prussians I_icon_minitimeby CnaedmacAilpn April 27th 2015, 17:34

» Krisscleveland's Membership Application
A Treaty Between Knights and Prussians I_icon_minitimeby CnaedmacAilpn April 26th 2015, 17:24

» TSO Ambassador
A Treaty Between Knights and Prussians I_icon_minitimeby CnaedmacAilpn December 8th 2014, 22:50

A Treaty Between Knights and Prussians

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Erakian
Erakian

A Treaty Between Knights and Prussians Empty
PostSubject: A Treaty Between Knights and Prussians   A Treaty Between Knights and Prussians I_icon_minitimeJune 3rd 2014, 21:51

The Knights of the Round Table (KoRT) and The Prussian Confederation (TPC) are pleased to announce a treaty.

Knights of the Round Table & The Prussian Confederation
Optional Defense Pact

Preamble

The Knights Of The Round Table and The Prussian Confederation confirm their friendship and collective defence, and hereby enter into this Optional Defense Pact. The Knights Of The Round Table was the first alliance to officially recognize The Prussian Confederation.

Sovereignty

The signatories will not interfere in the sovereignty, governance or affairs of the other.

Non-Aggression

The signatories will refrain from all forms of aggression against the other, including espionage, spying, and war. Transgressors will be held accountable.

Intelligence

Intelligence which pertains to the safety or stability of the either alliance will be shared between signatories.

Aid & Financial Transactions

The signatories are encouraged, but not obligated, to engage in financial transactions for their mutual benefit, including foreign aid, buying and selling of technology, and resource trades.

Optional Defense

If one signatory comes under assault from a hostile nation or alliance, it may request diplomatic and military assistance from the other. Military assistance is optional and may include foreign aid, spy operations, and use of military force.

Cancellation

This Pact may be cancelled, with or without cause, by either signatory with 48 hours written notice.

Signed for the Knights of the Round Table:
Knights of the Grail, Knight-Regent
Mordred, Knight-Regent
The Overseer, Knight-Overseer
Sir Kindle, Knight-Ambassador

Signed for The Prussian Confederation:
CnaedmacAilpn, Quadrumvirate
Heinrich, Quadrumvirate
Czar Lazar, Quadrumvirate
Mad Max, Quadrumvirate
Erakian, Minister Of Foreign Affairs

October 31, 2013
Back to top Go down
zedmark

zedmark

Pisces

A Treaty Between Knights and Prussians Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Treaty Between Knights and Prussians   A Treaty Between Knights and Prussians I_icon_minitimeJune 3rd 2014, 23:48

Thank you for posting this, Erakian! I was wondering where this Treaty went. Smile
Back to top Go down

A Treaty Between Knights and Prussians
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Prussian Confederation :: Immigration :: Treaties-
Jump to: